Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate MRP report for planning materials required for manufacturing operation.
2. Interact with Customer Service and external partners to review packaging requirements, artwork approval for components, labels, etc. for new product launches.
3. Review and monitor open orders with vendors to ensure delivery requirements are fulfilled. Reports on issues which may impact manufacturing schedule.
4. Creates and places purchase orders for goods and services as required to support operations.
5. Participates in sourcing primary or alternate suppliers suited to company needs. Participates in weekly manufacturing planning and scheduling meetings with updates on vendor deliveries.
- Monitor safety stock levels on high demand materials.
- Participates in obtaining Vendor Qualification from potential suppliers.
- Implements programs such as blanket orders where applicable.
9. Update information in ERP such as material specs, manufacturer, lead times, inventory adjustments, etc., as required.
- 10. Work with Accounts Payable Department and Warehouse operation on receiving or payable issues.
- 11. Performs other tasks as assigned by the Supply Chain Management to improve service level and analyze data to determine improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Organized and detail oriented
- Must be a professional team-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and be able to adhere to deadlines.
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a production & inventory environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or related field preferred.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel), Vantage ERP and Demand Planning experience helpful.
IGI Laboratories, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit package, including major medical, dental, vision, 401(K) Plan
About IGI Laboratories, Inc.
IGI Laboratories is a developer and manufacturer of topical formulations for the pharmaceutical, OTC, and cosmetic markets. Our mission is to be a leading player in the generic topical prescription drug market.
Please fax resume to (856) 697-2259 or send to:
IGI Laboratories, Inc.
P.O. Box 687
Buena, NJ 08310
Attn: Debbie Hanson